How do I import a preset into the Lightroom Mobile?
- Save the preset photo to your camera roll
- Create album in the Lightroom App (Name it something like presets, or Global Mimi Presets…)
- Add the DNG photo you just saved to your camera roll into the album
- Select that same DNG image and click on the 3 dots on the top right-hand corner
- Click on ‘copy settings’
- Go back to the main page and import the photo you wish to edit and select it
- Click on the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner of that image and click ‘paste settings’
- Get Creative! Make minor tweaks as you wish and have fun!
Please note: The presets are not just a ‘one click edit’. There will need to be minor adjustments to create your perfect look.