I started my blogging journey by using a basic Samsung phone to take all my pictures but I soon realised I needed to up my game. After searching for ages for a cheap but good quality DSLR camera, I came across the Canon 1200d, which I used for a couple of years before it got stolen in Cancun, Mexico.
Lucky for me, it was insured so I upgraded slightly to the Canon 1300d (which is Wi-Fi supported) and I am still using that camera to this day.
I had never used a DSLR camera before but found this so easy to learn with. If you are looking for a beginners camera then this is it!
- A Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to look and work like new. The product is backed by a minimum 1-year limited warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. The product ships with all relevant accessories excluding headphones, manual or SIM card. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- 18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ 9-point AF with one center cross-type AF point
- Standard ISO: 100 to 6400, expandable to 12800
- Wi-Fi and NFC supported. TFT color liquid-crystal monitor Approx. 7.5cm (4:3) with approx. 920,000 dots
- Lens Mount: Canon EF mount